The Oaks Club community includes 1,000 acres on the east and west side of North Tamiami Trail (US41). Homes from the $300’s to the multi millions. There are three distinct neighborhoods on the property:
Oak’s Clubside: luxury homes surrounding the two courses. Generally, from $1 to $3 million.
Oak’s Bayside: stately homes. Generally, from $1.5 to $8 million. Mature moss-covered Oaks and Slash Pines along picturesque Little Sarasota Bay.
The Preserve: consists of single family homes, garden homes and condominiums overlooking the Bay. Aptly names thanks to its beautiful old growth, Florida terrain.
The Meridian: This gated community features luxury high-rise condominiums with panoramic views of Sarasota Bay and the Gulf of Mexico beyond. Each residence includes a private elevator foyer. Floor plans in the new Towers V and VI range in size from 2,545 sq. ft. to 3,991 sq. ft. of air conditioned living area.
Real Estate in The Oaks Club
About the Course
Membership Fees: : $65,400 with $44,400 refundable equity
Email me for more information
Eagle Course Ratings:
Black 74.3 / 147 / 7003 yards
Blue 71.7 / 138 / 6485 yards
White 69.5 / 129 / 6017 yards
Architect: Arthur Hills
Heron Course Ratings:
Black 72.4 / 136 / 6695 yards
Blue 70.9 / 126 / 6365 yards
White 69.1 / 119 / 5935 yards
Architect: William Byrd
301 MacEwen Drive
Osprey, FL, 34229 map
Other Amenities: State-of-the-art practice facilities, 12 Tennis courts, Croquet lawn, Junior Olympic Pool, fitness classes
Pat’s Rating: ✮✮✮✮ out of 5
This exceptional 36 hole facility was my home course from 2005 to 2010. Loved it. Anyone who purchases property within the community must join the club as either an “Equity” or “Social” member. This requirement has made The Oaks the most financially stable club in all of Sarasota County. Non Oaks residents may also join via an “Associate” membership.
This course makes my top 5 in the area for three reasons…firstly course condition. I play all over, and the newly renovated Eagle Course is consistently in perfect playing condition. The Heron Course, however, is now in need of some attention. The club is acutely aware of this and is actively pursuing a Pete Dye re-do with a new irrigation system. Secondly, I never experienced a tee time problem in all my 6 years as a member. And finally, I like that the two courses are so different in both feel and difficulty. The Eagle, by far the more challenging of the two, weaves around the perimeter of the community while The Heron meanders through the interior and is more user friendly to the average club golfer. The grand Clubhouse with unmatched curb appeal is your first glimpse into the community. Leaves a lasting impression.
Latest Real Estate for Sale in The Oaks Club
See all The Oaks.
(all data current as of 1/23/2015)
- $3,695,000 : 136 OSPREY POINT DR, OSPREY7 beds, 6 full, 3 part baths
- $3,450,000 : 931 BLUE HERON OVERLOOK, OSPREY4 beds, 5 full, 2 part baths
- $2,200,000 : 95 OSPREY POINT DR, OSPREY5 beds, 5 full, 2 part baths
- $2,200,000 : 324 OSPREY POINT DR, OSPREY5 beds, 5 full, 1 part baths
- $1,799,999 : 222 SUGAR MILL DR, OSPREY5 beds, 5 full, 1 part baths
- $1,595,000 : 370 SUGAR MILL DR, OSPREY4 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
- $1,575,000 : 296 OSPREY POINT DR, OSPREY4 beds, 5 full, 1 part baths
- $1,400,000 : 376 SUGAR MILL DR, OSPREY3 beds, 4 full, 2 part baths
- $1,395,000 : 530 N MAC EWEN DR, OSPREY4 beds, 5 full, 1 part baths
- $1,390,000 : 425 E MACEWEN DR, OSPREY5 beds, 5 full, 1 part baths
- $1,297,000 : 703 N MACEWEN DR, OSPREY4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $1,290,000 : 580 N MACEWEN DR, OSPREY4 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
- $1,278,000 : 221 OSPREY POINT DR, OSPREY4 beds, 4 full, 2 part baths
- $1,175,000 : 398 E MACEWEN DR, OSPREY4 beds, 5 full, 1 part baths
- $1,099,000 : 680 N MACEWEN DR, OSPREY5 beds, 4 full, 2 part baths
- $1,095,000 : 447 E MACEWEN DR, OSPREY3 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
- $1,095,000 : 568 N MACEWEN DR, OSPREY5 beds, 5 full, 1 part baths
- $1,045,000 : 639 N MACEWEN DR, OSPREY4 beds, 5 full, 1 part baths
- $999,000 : 19 NORTH POINT RD, OSPREY4 beds, 4 full, 2 part baths
- $998,500 : 34 OSPREY POINT DR, OSPREY3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.