The Oaks Club community includes 1,000 acres on the east and west side of North Tamiami Trail (US41). Homes from the $300’s to the multi millions. There are three distinct neighborhoods on the property:
Oak’s Clubside: luxury homes surrounding the two courses. Generally, from $1 to $3 million.
Oak’s Bayside: stately homes. Generally, from $1.5 to $8 million. Mature moss-covered Oaks and Slash Pines along picturesque Little Sarasota Bay.
The Preserve: consists of single family homes, garden homes and condominiums overlooking the Bay. Aptly names thanks to its beautiful old growth, Florida terrain.
The Meridian: This gated community features luxury high-rise condominiums with panoramic views of Sarasota Bay and the Gulf of Mexico beyond. Each residence includes a private elevator foyer. Floor plans in the new Towers V and VI range in size from 2,545 sq. ft. to 3,991 sq. ft. of air conditioned living area.
About the Course
Membership Fees: $65,400 with $44,400 refundable equity
Email me for more information
36 Holes…Fully Private
Eagle Course Ratings:
Black 74.3 / 147 / 7003 yards
Blue 71.7 / 138 / 6485 yards
White 69.5 / 129 / 6017 yards
Architect: Arthur Hills
Heron Course Ratings:
Black 72.4 / 136 / 6695 yards
Blue 70.9 / 126 / 6365 yards
White 69.1 / 119 / 5935 yards
Architect: William Byrd
301 MacEwen Drive
Osprey, FL, 34229 map
Other Amenities: State-of-the-art practice facilities, 12 Tennis courts, Croquet lawn, Junior Olympic Pool, fitness classes
Pat’s Rating: ✮✮✮✮ out of 5
This exceptional 36 hole facility was my home course from 2005 to 2010. Loved it. Anyone who purchases property within the community must join the club as either an “Equity” or “Social” member. This requirement has made The Oaks the most financially stable club in all of Sarasota County. Non Oaks residents may also join via an “Associate” membership.
This course makes my top 5 in the area for three reasons…firstly course condition. I play all over, and the newly renovated Eagle Course is consistently in perfect playing condition. The Heron Course is currently undergoing a huge renovation project. New irrigation, new drainage and new greens and bunkers. If the re-do is anything close to the Eagle Course, this will cement The Oaks as the #1 high end golf course community in Sarasota County. Secondly, I never experienced a tee time problem in all my 6 years as a member. And finally, I like that the two courses are so different in both feel and difficulty. The Eagle, by far the more challenging of the two, weaves around the perimeter of the community while The Heron meanders through the interior and is more user friendly to the average club golfer. The grand Clubhouse with unmatched curb appeal is your first glimpse into the community. Leaves a lasting impression.
Latest Real Estate for Sale in The Oaks Club
- $3,685,000 : 552 EAGLE WATCH LANE, OSPREY4 beds, 5 baths
- $2,100,000 : 663 N MACEWEN DRIVE, OSPREY5 beds, 6 baths
- $1,995,000 : 91 OSPREY POINT DRIVE, OSPREY4 beds, 6 baths
- $1,650,000 : 409 N POINT ROAD #1003, OSPREY3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,545,000 : 676 EAGLE WATCH LANE, OSPREY5 beds, 7 baths
- $1,525,000 : 586 N MACEWEN DRIVE, OSPREY4 beds, 6 baths
- $1,500,000 : 854 MACEWEN DRIVE, OSPREY4 beds, 6 baths
- $1,450,000 : 419 WALLS WAY, OSPREY4 beds, 5 baths
- $1,400,000 : 340 OSPREY POINT DRIVE, OSPREY5 beds, 7 baths
- $1,395,000 : 497 WEBBS COVE, OSPREY6 beds, 7 baths
- $1,300,000 : 388 BUNKER HILL, OSPREY4 beds, 6 baths
- $1,250,000 : 601 FERNWALK LANE, OSPREY4 beds, 6 baths
- $1,200,000 : 852 MACEWEN DRIVE, OSPREY4 beds, 4 baths
- $1,195,000 : 67 SUGAR MILL DRIVE, OSPREY4 beds, 4 baths
- $1,180,000 : 97 SUGAR MILL DRIVE, OSPREY4 beds, 6 baths
- $1,175,000 : 738 N MACEWEN DRIVE, OSPREY5 beds, 6 baths
- $1,149,111 : 867 MACEWEN DRIVE, OSPREY4 beds, 5 baths
- $1,100,000 : 401 N POINT ROAD #1003B3, OSPREY4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,100,000 : 165 SUGAR MILL DRIVE, OSPREY4 beds, 5 baths
- $1,050,000 : 431 E MACEWEN DRIVE, OSPREY3 beds, 4 baths
See all The Oaks.
(all data current as of 9/22/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.