The 17 villages that make up Lakewood Ranch offer a variety of lifestyles. From townhomes, single family homes and luxury estates, Lakewood Ranch communities share living space with dramatic landscapes of forest and wetland preserves full of native wildlife. Recreational facilities include Lakewood Ranch Country Club and Athletic Center, 54 holes of championship golf, the Sarasota Cricket Club, nine world-class polo fields and a variety of community parks, lakes and nature preserves.
Facts about Lakewood Ranch:
- 3rd best-selling master-planned community in the United States
- The population is approximately 30,555 with an average age of 45
- The average commute to work is less than 12 minutes
- Lakewood Ranch is home to 1,349 businesses with 13,731 total employees
- A-rated schools
- 80% of the residents are college educated and 16% have their Master’s or Doctorate degree
- 12,125 existing households with 30,000+ projected households at build out
- Median sale price: $355,000
Source: Trendgraphix and Lakewood Ranch,
One of the best values is our listing in Country club East in Lakewood Ranch.. Now priced 10% lower than than the same pre construction Neal Signature home !
I will be holding it open this Sunday Aug 13 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm Here is a link to the house at 16631 Collingtree xing. Country Club East in Lakewood Ranch
Call me at 941-993-3160 if you have any questions or need directions to the open house..