The Lakewood Ranch Country Club is prized for its prestigious location, secure gated entrance and neighborhoods that center on its prestigious Arnold Palmer-designed Legacy Golf Course. Here, homebuyers enjoy luxury and comfort amid an impressive array of single-family homes.
Originally purchased in the early 1900’s by Milwaukee business magnate John Schroeder—and acquired two decades later by the Uihlein family, founders of the Schlitz Brewing Company—the land that now comprises Lakewood Ranch Country Club once hosted a successful string of agricultural and shell mining ventures for over a century. Since 1994, the area has become the site for one of the most successful new master-planned communities in all of Florida.
About the Course
Membership Fees: There are currently a number of membership options…from a refundable 100% equity option, to a more modest outlay with no equity returned…call or e-mail me for full details.
Email me for more information
King’s Dunes Ratings:
Black 76.3 / 145 / 7324 yards
Gold 73.3 / 134 / 6801 yards
Blue 70.6 / 130 / 6256 yards
Cypress Links Ratings:
Black 74.3 / 133 / 7141 yards
Gold 72.6 / 131 / 6791 yards
Blue 70.3 / 126 / 6368 yards
Arnold Palmer ( Royal Lakes, the 3rd course, designed by Rick Robbins)
7650 Legacy Boulevard
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202 map
Other Amenities: double sided driving range, restaurant, wine room, 18 tennis courts, polo, cricket and over 80 social clubs to choose from within this 7 village master planned community
Pat’s Rating: ✮✮✮✮ out of 5
The tandem of King’s Dunes and Cypress Links make my top 5 in the county. One membership allows play at all 3 courses.
All three courses are in the master planned community of Lakewood Ranch. A very youthful community as the average age of residents is a full decade younger than, say, Venice. The vast majority of homes are newer if not new. If you are looking for an active, upbeat lifestyle with truly limitless amenities and social clubs, this is it. Great golf too.
Latest Real Estate for Sale in Lakewood Ranch Country Club
- $6,395,000 : 15405 ANCHORAGE PLACE, LAKEWOOD RANCH6 beds, 10 baths
- $4,500,000 : 7031 PORTMARNOCK PLACE, LAKEWOOD RANCH6 beds, 9 baths
- $2,795,000 : 7045 PORTMARNOCK PLACE, LAKEWOOD RANCH6 beds, 7 baths
- $2,499,999 : 6922 LACANTERA CIRCLE, LAKEWOOD RANCH5 beds, 7 baths
- $2,499,000 : 7120 TEAL CREEK GLEN, LAKEWOOD RANCH5 beds, 6 baths
- $2,400,000 : 16108 BAYCROSS DRIVE, LAKEWOOD RANCH5 beds, 5 baths
- $2,295,000 : 8007 BOWSPIRIT WAY, LAKEWOOD RANCH4 beds, 4 baths
- $2,150,000 : 16115 BAYCROSS DRIVE, LAKEWOOD RANCH4 beds, 5 baths
- $1,999,000 : 7115 TEAL CREEK GLEN, LAKEWOOD RANCH6 beds, 9 baths
- $1,995,000 : 16027 TOPSAIL TERRACE, LAKEWOOD RANCH4 beds, 4 baths
- $1,950,000 : 7004 PORTMARNOCK PLACE, LAKEWOOD RANCH5 beds, 6 baths
- $1,795,000 : 7216 PASADENA GLEN, LAKEWOOD RANCH4 beds, 6 baths
- $1,750,000 : 13608 MATANZAS PLACE, LAKEWOOD RANCH4 beds, 5 baths
- $1,749,000 : 8388 CATAMARAN CIRCLE, LAKEWOOD RANCH3 beds, 4 baths
- $1,699,000 : 7003 BELMONT COURT, LAKEWOOD RANCH3 beds, 5 baths
- $1,600,000 : 16432 DAYSAILOR TRAIL, LAKEWOOD RANCH3 beds, 4 baths
- $1,599,000 : 13206 PALMERS CREEK TERRACE, LAKEWOOD RANCH5 beds, 7 baths
- $1,539,000 : 15312 LINN PARK TERRACE, LAKEWOOD RANCH4 beds, 5 baths
- $1,497,500 : 6809 BELMONT COURT, LAKEWOOD RANCH4 beds, 5 baths
- $1,449,000 : 6926 LACANTERA CIRCLE, LAKEWOOD RANCH3 beds, 4 baths
See all Lakewood Ranch Golf and Country Club.
(all data current as of 6/24/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.